The global solenoid valve market size was USD 4.35 Billion in 2023 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Technological advancements and rising need for automation fluid control are major factors driving market revenue growth. Solenoid valve is a device used for controlling flow of liquid or gaseous elements. Mechanism of this valve is based on principle of electromagnet force to operate various functions of the valve.
In addition, various initiatives undertaken by government authorities and major companies is also significantly driving market revenue growth. For instance, according to the International Trade Administration (ITA), China emitted 55.7 billion cubic meters of wastewater in 2020, with 26% of wastewater coming from industrial sources. The industrial wastewater market in China will be worth USD 19.4 billion by 2025. China intends to invest USD 50 billion in various heavily polluting industries, including textiles, printing, coal mining, pharmaceutical production, Oil Gas (OG) extraction, and steel production, as a part of its development goal to move towards a more sustainable and clean economy. This country also has the greatest number of treatment facilities, 39,000 new facilities were built in 2020, spurring additional expansions. Moreover, strategic initiatives taken by various leading firms in the global market through mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and various other strategic alliances are also significantly driving market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5926
Companies profiled in the market report are Emerson Electric Co., Bürkert Fluid Control Systems, Parker Hannifin Corp, Danfoss, Norgren, Takasago Electric, Inc., Rotex Automation, Ceme Group, ODE, and The Lee Company, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The pilot operated segment is expected to register a considerably fast revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This is due to increasing operation of valves facilitated by pressure, which is ideal for large flows and more cost-effective for higher flow values, along with lower levels of electrical power. The pressure difference of medium over valve ports is used by pilot-operated solenoid valves for opening and closing. These valves have minimal power requirements, excellent flow rates, and a wide operating temperature and pressure range.
- The stainless steel segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share over the forecast period. This is due to high compatibility strength with the outside environment, convenience of manufacture, and resistance against corrosion. The optimum option for use in certain corrosive media and chemical applications is a stainless steel solenoid valve. Solenoid valves are crucial for remotely or automatically controlling flow and transfer of liquids wherever water, chemical mixtures, oil, and gases are transported through pipes. They are used in various other applications, such as commercial solenoid pumps, armatures, relays, and cores, with the purpose of managing and controlling flow of corrosive fluids.
- The Food Beverage (FB) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. This is due to increasing adaptability to various temperatures, low power consumption, ease of installation, and flexible remote operations. Resistance to impurities is one of the major factors for stainless steel to be rapidly employed for construction of solenoid valves. Moreover, this is also rising demand for solenoid valves in food and beverage processing.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global solenoid valve market over the forecast period. This is due to introduction of various government programs in the form of investments and funds, as well as increasing need for automation in a wide range of sectors, including food and beverage, wastewater treatment, and Oil Gas (OG). In addition, increasing presence of several major companies along with initiatives taken by them in the form of product launches and innovations in existing product lines is further rising demand for solenoid valves and driving market revenue growth in this region. For instance, on 21 July 2023, for usage with hydrogen up to 15,000 psi, Emerson developed TESCOMTM Anderson Greenwood Instrumentation H2 Valve Series (103.4 MPa). This innovative technology reliably isolates process pressure, lowering airborne pollutants and boosting safety, in high-pressure gas systems such as hydrogen filling stations and tube trailers.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/solenoid-valve-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global solenoid valve market based on type, operation, material, size, end-use, utilization, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Two way
- Three way
- Four way
Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Direct acting
- Manual reset
- Pilot operated
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Stainless steel
Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Sub miniature
- Micro miniature
- Large diaphragm
- Small diaphragm
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Food Beverage (FB)
- Aerospace and defense
- Water and wastewater
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Oil and Gas (OG)
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Power generation
Utilization Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5926
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
Protein Engineering Market Asia Pacific
Peptide Therapeutics Market Canada
Prurigo Nodularis Market Unites States
Hunter Syndrome Market United Kingdom
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs